Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I'll be QRT literally and figuratively for a short while, but I'll be back, hi hi.

I'd like to wish you all best wishes for the coming holidays, and in the words of the late Dave Allen, "may your God go with you".

Comments

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Merry Xmas and HNY.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.....

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Amen bruhh...Seriously, Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a happier and prosperous New Year!!
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Burt,
    No disrespect meant.  Actually I use those abbreviations all the time when operating CW.  And here is the Xmas info from Wikipedia.  It has been in use for hundreds of years.   The X is Greek for Christ. 

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
  • Tom--W4FAS
    Tom--W4FAS Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

Guy,

One of the above seems to imply you may be undergoing some sort of medical procedure. If so we wish you the very best and we will be thinking of you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Tom

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    A Merry Christmas (or Xmas) or Happy Holidays or whatever you like from a fellow Brit.   Hope it involves good fun, good family and good food and an adult beverage or three if you are that way inclined. 

Hoping to get on the air over the holiday season and play some radio again! 

Richard W4/G7EIX
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    God Speed Guy!  Wishing you a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Happy Boxing Day!
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Guy, best wishes for a complete recovery.  Make sure they use one percent tolerance components and don't leave any cold solder joints.

Steve
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Indeed!  I've even converted the missus, a Florida lass, to celebrating the day.   We gift gifts to our servants and we also cook dinner for them.  We may even let them use the amenities.  :-)

Then we send them back to the basement to prepare our feast for new year.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thanks Tom. All went well so far.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Richard, I like to think of our children as servants too, hi hi. Adult beverages standard are equipment here - always got some decent ale ready to quaff.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thanks Jay.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    All's going fine post-op. Lots of lying around doing nothing - just how I like it.

Good job I have a friend who is a pharmacist (lets me self-prescribe), doctors are surprisingly bad at prescribing pain-relief.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Absolutely right Tim. I am Jewish and I have Muslim friends and patients. We always wish each other Merry Christmas. Wishing another person well is a universal sentiment irrespective of the words, language etc used to convey that.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    My kids think of us as THEIR servants.
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Congrats on the successful repair...happy recovery! Merry Christmas.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Especially as regards the G4DWV taxi service, hi hi.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thanks Jim.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.