Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CWX saved messages from external loggers

Options
Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited February 2017 in New Ideas
Is it possible to create a CAT/API control for each of the 12 saved messages in SSDR CWX?   The saved messages are stored in the radio.

I understood from the video that there was to be a CAT and/or API command for the logger to send a specific saved message (F#) that is saved in CWX.  So in logger you would just put that command in the macro, such as {CAT1ASC SWT31;}  (the SWT31; is a switch emulation command that Elecraft uses to accomplish the same thing).  So if FRS had a command like CWM1 - CWM12; for CW Message 1-12 then that would go in the logger CW Macro.

Comments

• Ned K1NJ
    Ned K1NJ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

I worked a little with N4PY and his Pegasus Plus program.  It can provide a link from
    N1MM, N1MM +, and N3FJP via their winkey utilities to key the 6000 from the logger cw
    interface.  The winkey utilities in the loggers must be set up with a com pair to Peg. Plus
    and with a little effort will work.  The N3FJP contest logs look like they may work too, but
    I've not tested them.  Carl would be happy to help with any of this.  He uses the Flex API
    to communicate directly to the 6000.  The loggers use a comm pair (smCAT or VSP)
    to communicate to Peg. Plus.

Good Luck,
    Ned,  K1NJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.