Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Do I need an adapter between computer headphone and mic input on the flex 6300?

Oris Gremillion  AB5FA
edited November 2015 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Mic adapter for flex 6300

Answers

• np2g
    np2g Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    well ::::

audio out in rear of flex .You will  need a set of speakers that have amplifier in them. (Computer style  Bose M-audio Etc) 

Mike connector input You may need a pre amp depending on your mike choice. (Then again you might not) 

If you dont have the speakers Plug in a set of headsets (front marked Phones)  you may never want speakers???

If you get the headsets with the boom mike . You might never go for a mike????

Loads of options .  

• Steve N4LQ
    Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Yes
  • John n0snx
    John n0snx Member
    edited April 2015
    If what your asking is ... If you are wanting to use a headset mic combination the answer is yes... I use a KOSS SB-45(less than $30.00 on Amazon)  headset mic combo on my 6300 at times.... when I do I use

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze3rys4/adapter/  it works great..... plug and play... or get this from flex 
    http://cart.flexradio.com/ProSet-Headset-Cable-for-8-pin-Foster-connector_p_25.html    either one will work...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.