Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Audio left & right channel issues.

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I notice lately that either the right or left channel will quit working. It will return without any intervention from me. I'm wondering if this is software related or the condition of received signal is such that it blocks one channel. Lately it seems to happen very often. I'm using ver 1.2.1 of SSDR.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020

Are you using wireless or direct connection to your router?
  • Tom
    Tom Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I note the same problem, usually shortly after the radio is switched on.

Tom, SP7WT
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    direct to router.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.