Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR v1.3

Takeshi Yamada
Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is July in the road map the beg., mid, or end?
It is about the end of June and put me into the expectation mode for v.1.3.
When would it be released?

Answers

• Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I will put my neck on the line and predict an early release of July 29th.
  • Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Ummm, a little too early to count down...
    I wish that SSDR being capable to accomodate user defined utilities at startup like ddutil, sdr-bridge, fldigi, and so on so that users do not need to start and setup individual application each time.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Takeshi - we have an enhancement request for the ability to do something like this.  Currently it is low on the priority list right now.  You can post this as an "idea" topic and if it gets a lot of "likes", that may promote it up higher on the priority list.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2020
    If I were a betting man, I'd place my money on the end of the month so that development/engineering has additional time to add more really cool features to SmartSDR above and beyond the road map items :-)
  • AE0MW
    AE0MW Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    You might want to look into AutoIT. It can be used to create scripts that start multiple programs in order.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I agree when I made that post. I was thinking that the 29th was the last business day of July, but I was looking at the August Calendar.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    So far it was worked well, Tim.  
    Each new update has been packed with satisfying enhancements!
    I am looking forward with much anticipation not only to the items on the current roadmap, but to many additional "surprises" in my July 31st "Christmas Stocking!"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.