Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

best logging software for 6000 series Radios,

James Kennedy-WU5E
James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
best logging software for 6000 series Radios , switching between slices is not working on ACLog 4.6

Answers

• Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019

James,

Many like Fldigi, I use HRD and many other logging software have been mentioned.

• Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I'm a happy camper using DXLab.

Jon...kf2e
  • ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I have been in touch with Howard W6HN who setup with me the flex6000 version of commcat
    it handle quite well 2 slices
  • Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    While DX4WIN doesn't just handle two slices, it REQUIRES them to open correctly, it does not handle them very well.  I plan to make a request for a real Flex-6K rig file for it because using a Kenwood 2000 as a model doesn't appear to work correctly, at least for me.
  • ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I tried to contact dx4win support but no answer;  cat connection is bad and hould be enhanced .
    At the end I abandoned it after a very long time!!!
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I have been using DX4WIN for over 15 years and have tried to get Paul to look at some of the issues between SSDR and DX4WIN, see my post from several months ago, but no joy so far.  I hope Duane is able to get things rolling!  My 100% support, Dennis, k0eoo
  • James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016

Well fellow This all started when I was listening to a DX station 20m work the numbers and had 6m in slice B listening then I saw BIG SIGNAL on 6m tune over the 6m signal and click the TX on slice B worked the 6m contact (new Grid!) was not even looking at my keyboard , typing is easy....after the pile up started on the 6m contact I looked at the screen where ACLog 4.6 was running on screen two in my shack I look and it log the contact as 20m. I email Scott N3FJP and ask if this was a easy fix he told me I might get grayer before he fixes that. I have used ACLog for 12 years and got real dishearten with Scott.

thanks for all the replies

Jim

WU5E

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.