Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Looking at the road map are memory channels addressed

Dale KB5VE
Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
edited January 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Frequency memories are not addressed per say. I know profiles are addressed and using Stu's iPad program allows frequency to be maintained. In his program you name the each profile and in the power sdr it loads as the frequency and you set up a profile for audio and the such in another place. Will smart sdr have the same ability to set a radio profile such as Ssb ESSB, Ssb dx and a group of memory frequencies which will use what ever radio profile is selected? I am not sure which way is the best,I ab M a creature of habit and have several frequencies I use for rag chew a lot and would like the memories to be separate from the radio profile. Some would just like it all to be in the profiles. What is the the think tanks idea on this? Also what would the others on the community like.

Answers

• Craig Willis
    Craig Willis Member
    edited February 2014
    I am using the DXLab Suite and within Commander, the memory channels work Flawlessly along with the scan function. Not only that, but with Commander I can tune SSB in 10 hz steps

Craig
    W4CCW

• Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    That is good but I would like to see it in the smart sdr. I have profiles in the iPad program.
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Also k9dur has a great memory program for the flex....but you are right, should be built in. Greg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.