Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CWSkimmer does work using DAX....but

Bill-W9OL
Bill-W9OL Member
edited February 2019 in New Ideas
You must choose the CWSetting>Radio>3-kHz Radio and then two DAX ports, DAX, Audio RX1 & DAX, Audio TX1 I think you can choose a different pair but these worked for me. You don't get the big bandspread, but it does copy the cw accurately. You loose the ability to click on a station to qsy the transmit freq. Tim told me how to do it.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Can't you create another dedicated port and set the CAT option in CWS? Greg
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    This is unacceptable. CWskimmer needs to show the extended spectrum of cw signals, not the very limited 3-khz range. What's it going to take boys?
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Dave, We shouldn't have to wait long. IQ support for 96K is coming in V1.1 in January according to the road map. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited December 2013
    I hope IQ support extends to at least 192 kHz in the future. 96 is not enough. Greg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.