Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Video of proper DSP use

Options
Robert -- N5IKD
Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
edited April 2017 in New Ideas
I would like to see a video demonstrating proper use of the DSP buttons and sliders. I have been using the NR on the DSP tab along with the Volume and AGC-t settings on the volume tab. I cannot tell any difference with the slider position. I have trouble consistently using DB and ANF buttons. A series of videos showing how these functions improve the signal would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi Robert, me too regarding NB/NR/anf sliders keep on the same opinion, BTW, we can't exclude RoadMap with "DSP Enhancements", i suggest to wait this enhancements to compare, right now a bit early stage to do it. I guess FRS in RoadMap

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.