Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX per slice

Drax
Drax Member
edited October 2019 in DAX
Is Flex planning on allowing the assignment of one DAX (digitial virtual audio cable) to be assigned to each receiver slice? I'd like to be able to route different receiver slices to different digital mode applications. Such as 20 meter PSK to Fldigi and simultaneously route 160 meter JT65 to JT65-HF on a different cable without the audio co-mingling.
Tagged:

Answers

• Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Having DAX in/out channels PER SLICE would be awesome. and much more useful for digital modes than receiving the audio from all of the slices in one channel. However for remote operation one would prefer to receive all the slices on a stereo DAX channel. I would assume that there would be a selector somewhere in the slice as to which DAX channel(s) the slice is feeding. I also made this comment here: (http://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/dax_it_could_be)
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited October 2019
    Drax, we are designing this functionality this week so it's a bit too soon to tell. I'll post an update in a couple of weeks when we have some more detail under our belts.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Looking forward to see it... I am in a HURRY to see DAX... please.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.