Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone received their Special Edition jacket?

WA6FXT Mike
WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
edited September 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I haven't. I haven't heard when they might ship them, either. Gerald?

Answers

• Jim Bryce W5HFS
    Jim Bryce W5HFS Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Yes. I received mine a couple of months ago. Since each is personalized with your call and name, they probably go out as made.
  • K2CM
    K2CM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Mine was packed with my radio.
  • Jim WA9ABB
    Jim WA9ABB Member
    edited May 2014
    Yes. My jacket was packed in the box that my 6700 was shipped in. It looks very good and is well made.
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    No, I have not received mine Dave, W5UN
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    No, I have not received it
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Mine arrived a week or so after the radio. 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Might be best if someone is missing part of their order (like a 6700 jacket) that they directly contact FlexRadio Systems. My jacket arrived separately (with my radio being #11 jackets may not have been ready when the radio shipped.) 73 Steve K9ZW
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hope Gerald has it for me at the BBQ
  • W1RE
    W1RE Member
    edited October 2018
    No, I haven't received mine yet either. I have called and emailed FRS multiple times and the latest status they gave me was they are waiting on their jacket and embroidery vendors. I first contact them about this almost two months ago.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Not an untypical cycle for "pride-wear." Would think these are being run in batches. When my firm buys jackets/hats/clothing, we often have to wait a bit for exactly what we want, and there is often a minimum batch order. Ball caps we can get in three weeks at a premium, 60-90 days if we want best pricing. Ditto on other items. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • Paul RN3A
    Paul RN3A Member
    edited September 2013
    I have got Flex-6700 Special Edition s/n 217. Didn't know the jacket comes along. Am I eligible for one too? If yes, how do I apply?
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    We have been waiting on some of the jackets from our embroidery vendor. If you purchased a Limited Edition FLEX-6700, you are illegible to receive the jacket. If you have received your radio and wish to check the status, please email virginia@flexradio.com.
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Gerald, didn't you mean "eligible"? - 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yep, darned auto fill. ;)
  • WA6FXT Mike
    WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Gerald, I just received the jacket, last night. THANK YOU! 6XL Yes! Now, if I can just loose some belly (hihi)
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Mine just left Ohio today, hi. Expect to have it in time for the BBQ Dave, W5UN
  • Phil
    Phil Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Mike, I got my jacket last Wednesday, Nice too! Phil KB1JQA
  • Jerry W2TXB
    Jerry W2TXB Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Mine arrived last week; wore it to the Elmira Hamfest and received a few comments and questions about it and the 6700.
  • W1RE
    W1RE Member
    edited October 2018
    Waiting for over two months now; still no jacket received :(.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.