Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Free online Classroom training - Making use of your Receivers

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I am doing some classroom training on Thursday, October 14th at 3:30pm ET (19:30 UTC) and 7:30 ET (23:30 UTC) and you are all invited.

You can choose one session or the other as they are both the same. 

This will be an interactive classroom (not recorded) so you have to show up. All you need is a computer, internet and maybe a Microphone (a camera is nice).

I will walk through how to use slices, filters, tracking notch filters, AGC-T, RX EQ, FDX and whatever else comes up. I will do one on Transmitter stuff in a few weeks.

You do need to signup and once I have your email address, I will send you 2 calendar entries and you just have to pick one.

Please sign up here: https://forms.gle/QRJBbVzaRTH1u2LK6. I look forward to meeting you for a real time dialogue.

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

If you have registered for this, invites were sent out this morning.

Please take the time to read the body of the invite.