Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New User Training - Free!

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

New User Introduction interactive class!

I am scheduling a few New User online meetings for those that want some help getting going. I will discuss some help documentation and also allow you all to ask questions. These will be held in English and I hope to be able to do sessions that favour Europe and North America.

We will not be recording it so you have to join to be part of it. All you need to do is sign up using the link here and in about a week, I will get back to you (personally) with a meeting invite.

This is for new FlexRadio users only. We plan to do more of these for more experienced hams focussing on key operational issues in the future.

If you have already attended one of 'Boot Camp' events in the past year, then you can skip this one as it is very similar, unless you want a do-over! hi hi --- 73 de va3mw

Click here to register https://forms.gle/P6STTxXUss6N5sUaA

Tagged: