Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Please get rid of Anonymous Posting

13»

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I have never noticed that I was not identifying when I post, so I thought I should change that. Identifying or not has nothing to do with being a troll. It seems clear to most what a troll is. No more to be said, for me anyways.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    TBH, as long as the forum does not allow multiple 'guest' or 'anonymous' posts, I really do not care. Some forums do and it gets very difficult to tell which 'guest' is which.

It would be very easy for anybody to hijack a callsign and use it here and make themselves look kosher. As long as an individual uses the same (and unique) username here when posting, a callsign is a non-issue.
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    My point, Bill, was it never mattered to me that you didn't have your call sign in you get satisfaction id. If I were to go on another of getsatisfaction's community boards my callsign in my id would be jarring and confusing to those other board members. I think the point of this thread is it had everything to do with being a troll. Or that was the contention.
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Guy, I had asked Howard that very question, as I've never seen an Id of 'anonymous' or 'guest' on here and wasn't clear what the issue was. I believe he said it was people just using their name (first, last, both).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.