Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TX Profiles options

Ken - NM9P
Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
As the team plans TX profiles for future releases, I have a suggestion: Please consider having the TX profiles linked to the mode. e.g. a list of profiles under USB/LSB, and separate lists available under AM, FM, Digital, etc. Each mode should also be able to select a "default" profile. A user should not have to sort through AM or FM profiles when operating SSB, or vice verce. Such "sub directories" would make life much simpler for the end user, and shouldn't be much harder for the programmer. Just a thought for the future. Thanks for all the hard work!
5 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2020
    Think beyond TX profiles.... Don't let the constraints of PowerSDR be the guide for SmartSDR ideas
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Ya know, Tim... When I have the good fortune of meeting you, or any member of the FRS team, the first drink is on me. Seriously, you guys are really doing a great job. Still have some rough road to drive before SSDR is ready for prime time, but my faith is strong in you guys. Very 73,
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: The first drink is on me!
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Walk around that a bit... you have me intrigued.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    I do not want to influence your thinking by sharing our ideas. At this juncture nothing is right or wrong, any path you take my lead to an epiphany of grand proportions.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Challenge accepted! As a creative leader in another enterprise I have discovered that my creativity quadruples when I can share my brainstorming with others, hear their ideas, and "feed the idea machine." This often results in more "**** ideas" than anyone can implement. But it often results in a few real gems for which no one can take credit because it was a "corporate" effort. So I love to have others "influence my thinking" because it multiplies my own, never limits it. (But some exchange may be more appropriate off line so as not to box others in.) I look forward to the mutual "brain tugging" on this forum!
  • W4YXU
    W4YXU Member
    edited April 2016
    No! No! No! There will be so many drinks bought for the Flex guys that we will NEVER get a new version!!!!! Jim W4YXU

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.